How to achieve optimal results with our free guidebook
There are some tips we’d like to share with you about the holistic hospitals we work with. So we could do this properly, we’ve written a guidebook to these hospitals and we know this will help you achieve optimal results. Here’s a preview of what we’ll tell you in much more detail:
- Go as soon as you can because the sooner you knock down the bacterial load, the sooner you give your body a chance to heal so it can be strong enough to conquer other lingering issues.
- We can explain extra detoxing preparations which others have found to enhance their experience at the hospital.
- We will provide helpful information about the medical facilities themselves, what to expect when you arrive, and how to make the most of your time there.
- Get hot enough for long enough – the data shows you need to be held at 41.6 °C or 106.88 °F for approximately two hours to kill the Borrelia burgdorferi bacterium. Any less than this temperature will not be sufficient to kill the Borrelia.
- This temperature for this amount of time has also been shown to stimulate your immune system which can help suppress co-infections such as Babesia, Bartonella and Ehrlichia.
- Take advantage of follow-up tips we designed based on what we have seen with others who achieved optimal results from hyperthermia.
Ready to Make a Change?
Send us an email and we’ll organize a time for a free consultation where we can talk with you about the options you have to get you back to optimum health.
Mill Valley, California | Sydney, Australia | Global
Mill Valley, California
The information provided through this website is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not medical or psychological advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment.
For our full Disclaimer, please go to www.lymesupport.com/disclaimer.