WHY WORK WITH US?
We can offer you free information about holistic therapies at medical facilities overseas and how you can maximize these therapies for the best outcome for your sustained recovery. We’ll explain how you can recover from Lyme disease by utilizing the therapies available at these medical facilities including whole body hyperthermia and ozone therapy. Plus we’ll give you helpful information about the medical facilities themselves and how to make the most of your time there.
We offer FREE scheduling at holistic medical facilities which offer whole body hyperthermia treatments in a safe environment utilizing a proven 2–3 week protocol.
- We communicate and coordinate with the hospital for you so it’s a hassle-free experience. All you need to do is follow the checklists we provide (we know how exhausting Lyme is so we’ve taken some of the work out of it for you!)
- Free initial one hour phone consultation to answer any questions about the hospitals or therapies including whole body hyperthermia.
- Once you confirm you’d like to schedule with a facility, we’ll send you our complimentary Lyme Support Guidebook which includes:
- Detailed information about the facility
- Checklist on preparing for your upcoming trip
- Information on how whole body hyperthermia works
- Thorough information on adjunct therapies commonly given at the hospitals
- Things to consider after treatment for sustained wellness
We WERE able to recover from lyme disease and can’t wait to share our story with you
Additional personalized health Coaching Services are available
Ready to Make a Change?
Send us an email and we’ll organize a time for a free consultation where we can talk with you about the options you have to get you back to optimum health.
Mill Valley, California | Sydney, Australia | Global
Mill Valley, California
The information provided through this website is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not medical or psychological advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment.
For our full Disclaimer, please go to www.lymesupport.com/disclaimer.